The Volunteer Utility Vehicle was simply built to handle more.
It’s built tough from the ground up, starting with a powerful 624cc V-Twin engine, a tough ladder-style steel frame and a 1,400 lb payload and towing capacity. And with a duel A-arm, independent suspension and adjustable coil-over shocks, you’ll always ride in comfort.
Ready For Anything
With more than 40 available attachments, no task or adventure will hold you back. It’s designed to do it all while letting you enjoy the outdoors.
- 1,400-lb Payload Capacity
- More than 40 Available Attachments
- 32.6 ft./lb. @ 2,600 rpm
- 20 HP Kohler® Command® V-Twin
- 14.4 Cubic Foot Steel Bed
- Multiple Color Options
- 31 HP Kohler® Aegis® V-Twin EFI
- 47.7 ft./lb. @ 2,400 rpm
- Top speed of 35 MPH
- 21.9 HP Yanmar® 3-cylinder Inline
- 4-wheel 8" hydraulic disc brakes
- Weight: 1,750 lbs of Awesomeness